What is it: An organic and vegan soap bar that will make a big difference in acne on the back and butt areas
Why it's different: it contains amazing ingredients like white turmeric, charcoal, juniper, lemon, and rhassoul clay
Who it's for: Teens to Adults. Ideal for butts, bikini area, inner thighs, back, or anywhere that the skin has breakouts. But is not recommended for the face unless you patch test it on a small area. Sensitive skin people should not use on the face.
This soap is a little ugly and smells very much like turmeric. It is a blackish deep greenish color and is a bit bumpy. It is so ugly and smells strong, thus scaring acne away, forever! It is loaded with effective superfoods.
Directions: Use At least 4 times a week for best results. Dampen the skin area, apply in circular motions, then leave on the skin for 1-2 minutes if possible. Shower off in circular massaging motions. Pat skin dry and spray with the bacteria pH mist spray to fight bacteria and fix the pH for the rest of the day. When the skin has a pH of 4-5, breakouts don't stand a chance. The spray mist leaves an invisible residue on the skin to fight sweat and bacteria
- White Turmeric, which is actually more pure, rare, and preferred in Ayurvedic Medicine and potent than the Orange Turmeric used in cooking. This Turmeric exfoliates and purifies the skin, revealing lighter, fresh, glowing skin (it also has loads of Vitamin C!). It helps stop breakouts, ingrown hairs, and bumps.
- Gram Powder, an old beauty secret from nature. All-natural from the legume pea family. Exfoliates the skin really well!
- Charcoal - a great detox ingredient
- Calendula - Stop bacteria and heals wounds
- Rhassoul Clay - draw out impurities, cleans pores, makes the skin very soft
- Saponified Soap Oils for lathering of Hemp Oil, Shea Butter, Organic extracts of Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Lifestyle tips: Try sleeping at night with no bottoms or panties on. Let your skin breathe! Don't wear workout pants after you work out. Bacteria builds up quickly. Take them off, and then use this product. You will have great results.
Vegan, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO
DISCLAIMER: *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. I am not making medical claims, this is not intended to treat, cure, or heal. I am not promising a cure.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted