Product and Cleaning Guide for Scabies and Mites
14 Day Product Guide for Scabies and Mites
#1. For 1 week, shower with your new best friend, the Sulfur Soap Bar. Let warm water run on your skin for a few minutes to open up your pores, then lather up the soap and apply to the entire body, face, and head. Let the sulfur do its magic and leave on for 3-5 minutes, then rinse off well. Use the Charcoal Soap Bar on alternate days if the Sulfur Bar is too drying.
#2. Use the Tea Tree Shampoo and Body Wash next, just like you did with the soap bar. Leave on for several minutes and rinse off well.
#3. Use the Turmeric and Neem Scrub every other day. Apply to wet skin, massage in, leave on skin for a minute, scrub gently off, and rinse.
#4. After showering, pat skin dry with a clean towel every time. Spray the Tea Tree Toner all over your body, face, and head.
#5. Apply the Sulfur Cream on problem areas after each shower, twice daily. If your skin starts to get too dry after a few days, use the Relief Cream in the P.M. Do not use both creams at the same time, one for the A.M and one for P.M.
#6. From day 8 to 14, continue showering twice daily, and shampooing once daily. Limit the Sulfur Soap to every other day, but use the Tea Tree Wash every time. Follow each shower with Tea Tree Toner and either the Sulfur Cream or the Relief Cream.
To purchase the full kit, click here!
2 Month Cleaning Guide
- For two weeks, change all linens on your bed every day. Wash these items including your towels with hot water and detergent. Dry on high heat until completely dry. Let the items stay in the dryer overnight to avoid re-contamination
- For two weeks, vacuum everywhere you are in contact with, every day. Especially your mattress, pillow, carpets, couch, and car.
- For once a week for a month, use rubbing alcohol or Clorox wipes to clean your cell phone, computer, remote, and inside of your car. Anything you touch, clean!
- Wash all clothes with hot water and detergent. Dry on high heat until completely dry. Bag any clothes that you do not wear regularly for 1 month, or until the infestation is gone.
- For twice a week for two months, wash your hairbrush/comb, makeup brushes, hats, and scarves with hot soapy water. Put all items in the freezer for 24 hours as an extra precaution to be sure the eggs are dead.
- Wash your pillows with hot water and detergent, and dry on high heat until completely dry. Put an allergy pillow cover on all pillows to avoid washing daily.
- Avoid sleeping next to other people or sitting down on couches that aren't in your household for 6 weeks. Do not allow animals to sleep in your bed for at least 2 weeks
- Most importantly, stay strong and fight like a warrior. Please don't give up hope, this can be fixed with diligence. Many people continue using the products a few times a week for life, to ensure that they don't have a relapse. You have to make your skin and head uninhabitable or undesirable. If they can't mate, then they can't reproduce!
- Consider purchasing a handheld microscope so that you can actually LOOK at your skin and see up close what the spots or bites look like. A good dermatologist would scrape your skin cells onto a slide and look at them in hopes to identify mites or scabies etc. Here is an example of such a microscope https://amzn.to/3G10RcL