Hibiscus Oil Benefits for Skin, Hair, & Scalp
Hibiscus oil has so many amazing properties for your skin, scalp, and hair health. This one ingredient flower oil will amaze you with its capabilities, and is a must have for everyone! Touted as "the Botox Plant" did you know?
Anti-Aging & Blemish Reducing
- Hibiscus (organic virgin cold pressed) is rich in anti-oxidants, reduces the appearance of fine lines, and fights the free radicals in your skin.
- It’s high mucilage content is extremely moisturizing for skin, and can make your skin look younger, fresher, and give you a smoother-looking complexion.
- It has even earned the name of ‘the botox plant’ due to it’s natural anti-aging properties that help improve the skins elasticity, plus Alpha Hydroxy Acid content that halts premature aging!
- Hibiscus flower has natural healing properties for the skin, which helps reduce acne, blemishes, and soothes inflammation.
- The natural acids in hibiscus help purify your skin by breaking down dead skin cells while help to control acne breakouts.
- The antioxidant properties bring firmness and tightening to the skin, keeping it oil and moisture balanced. It even cleans your skin since it is full of gentle natural acids that exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells, and can be used all over your body.
- Full of vitamins and nutrients that help strengthen and grow your hair while also preventing hair loss.
- Rich in nutrients like amino acids and vitamin C that are necessary for producing keratin (the building blocks of our hair!) and collagen to ensure healthy hair growth. The AHAs found in hibiscus helps get rid of dirt and chemicals in your hair and scalp, which rehydrates the hair’s keratin fibres. The amino acids adds strength and elasticity to the hair, making it strong to prevent hair breakage. These flowers also improve the blood circulation under the scalp to stimulate healthy hair growth, even from dormant follicles and bald patches.
- Packed with flavonoids, phenolic compounds, anthocyanins, fatty acids and other pigments that work wonders for hair care. They all work to strengthen the roots and reduce dullness and split ends.
Prevents Pre-Mature Greying
- Hibiscus is full of antioxidants and vitamins necessary for the production of melanin, the pigment that gives the hair its natural color.
- It enhances blood production and ensures that the most important minerals reach the deepest of hair follicles.
Dandruff & Itchy Scalp Reducer
- This oil reduce itchiness and buildup due to the exfoliating natural acids, and reduces the production of dandruff by keeping your scalp healthy and moisturized.
- Hibiscus contains astringent properties, which helps to reduce the oil gland secretions and excessive oil secretion of the scalp. This property of the flower helps cool and soothe the scalp giving you relief from dandruff and an itchy scalp!
This beautiful flower oil is imported from the faraway land of Tunisia where it is carefully cultivated, as it has been for centuries in an organic soil environment and harvested only when the Roselle Blooms reach their peak of ripeness. We hold Fair Trade and Organic Growth certificates on all of our oils and butters.